Was it a hit Prominent Businessman Mutangadura Mutangaz shot dead 7 gunmen only stoleImage from Was it a hit Prominent Businessman Mutangadura Mutangaz shot dead 7 gunmen only stole

🇿🇼

Zimbabwe News Update

📅 Published: August 19, 2025

📰 Source: myzimbabwe

Curated by AllZimNews.com

📅 Published: August 19, 2025

Curated by AllZimNews.com

Upon arrival, officers found a grim scene: a white Toyota Hilux 2. 8 GD abandoned in the bush, positioned next to a gravel road. “Inside the vehicle, a man was found seated in the driver’s seat with multiple gunshot wounds.

The second victim was found nearby, also fatally wounded with several gunshots,” the South African Police Service (SAPS) said in a statement.

According to police reports, “One of the victims was seated in the driver’s seat with multiple gunshot wounds while the second was found a short distance away, also fatally wounded. ”
Both victims were Zimbabwean nationals originally from Bulawayo.

One of the deceased had been residing in Musina Location, while the other lived in Ha-Rangani Village.

The motive for the killings remains unknown at this stage, and investigators are exploring all possible leads.

At the crime scene, police recovered crucial evidence, including live ammunition, several spent cartridges, and one of the deceased’s cellphones.

These items are currently undergoing forensic analysis in an effort to identify potential suspects and establish a clearer understanding of the events leading up to the murders.

A case of double murder has been officially opened at the Masisi Police Station.

Due to the severity and complexity of the case, it has been transferred to the Provincial Organised Crime Unit, which specialises in handling serious and organised criminal activities.

Provincial Police Commissioner Lieutenant General Thembi Hadebe has vowed to bring the perpetrators to justice, emphasising the commitment of the police force to solving this heinous crime. “Resources have been mobilised to ensure the suspects are swiftly brought to book,” she said.

In the wake of the double murder, police are appealing to the public for any information that could assist in the investigation.

They are urging anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity in the Ha-Rangani Village area on Sunday morning, or who has any knowledge related to the crime, to come forward.

Police are calling on anyone with information that could lead to the arrest of the suspects to urgently contact Lieutenant Colonel Rodney Ndou at +27 82 807 2666.

Alternatively, individuals can visit their nearest police station, call Crime Stop on 08600 10111, or submit anonymous tip-offs via the MySAPS App. 🔗

” style=”color: #007bff;”>admin@allzimnews. com.

📖 Continue Reading

This is a preview of the full article. To read the complete story, click the button below to visit myzimbabwe.


🔗 Read Full Article on myzimbabwe

AllZimNews aggregates content from various trusted sources to keep you informed.

📰 Source:

myzimbabwe



Aggregated by AllZimNews – Your trusted source for Zimbabwe news

By Hope