Minister quizzed over inconsistent statementsImage from Minister quizzed over inconsistent statements

🇿🇼

Zimbabwe News Update

📅 Published: August 17, 2025

📰 Source: theindependent

Curated by AllZimNews.com

📅 Published: August 17, 2025

📰 Source: theindependent

Curated by AllZimNews.com

The statements were recorded in Mvuma and Harare last year.

Testifying before Gweru provincial magistrate Beaulity Dube, Rwodzi said Cheza (50) incited his supporters to beat her up.

She, however, said she did not see the other accused persons Magmaster Chidyawuye (21), Delight Zinyemba (22) and Courage Mugova (20) assaulting her, saying her alleged attackers were too many, hence she could not identify them.

The defence counsel, however, exposed inconsistencies in Rwodzi’s statements submitting that when she gave her statement to the police, she said she was pushed to the ground, but in court, she said she fell to the ground after dodging one of the assailants not among the accused who wanted to stab her with a knife. 🔗

” style=”color: #007bff;”>admin@allzimnews. com.

Get the complete story and stay updated with the latest Zimbabwe news

All Zim News aggregates news from a variety of sources for public interest and historical record

📖 Continue Reading

This is a preview of the full article. To read the complete story, click the button below to visit theindependent.


🔗 Read Full Article on theindependent

AllZimNews aggregates content from various trusted sources to keep you informed.

📰 Source:

theindependent



Aggregated by AllZimNews – Your trusted source for Zimbabwe news

By Hope